THINGS TO KNOW FOR CAMPS
- Arrival time: 9am (We are not able to accommodate early drop-off)
- DROP OFF- Carline only. The Jupiter Police are aware that we will host a carline on Town Center Drive. Please don’t get nervous if there is a line of cars. We are cleared for carline twice per day. Please be patient and we will do our best to keep it moving.
- Pick up: 3pm (please be on time). We will bring your child out as your car arrives.
- Please do not enter the building. Only campers are permitted inside.
- If your child is ill, please keep them home to rest and heal. Camp tuition reserves you a spot for the week at the exclusion of people on the waiting list. Camp weeks are staffed based on the number of registrations; therefore, credits or refunds are not available.
- LUNCH: Bring a packed lunch or your child can purchase from Jumby Bay (Price: $8).Menu items: Chicken Tenders, Mac & Cz, Burger Sliders No Cheese, Burger Sliders WITH Cheese ($9), Peanut Butter & Jelly, Fish & Chips, Grilled Cheese, Ribs *All items come w/fries (except the Mac & Cz)
- We wait for all students to arrive before we start the day. If you will be late or absent, please let me know ahead of time so we aren’t waiting outside or to start the day for a child who will not arrive.
- Friday show – We are THRILLED to be back to LIVE shows! Guest arrival time:1:45pm Show time: 2pm. Parking available in the free garage off Edna Hibel near Civil Society.
- During the camp day, it is not always possible to answer the phone but we always have access to text. Please feel free to text me at this number 561-307-5100.